Objectives of Kahrizak Charity Foundation
- Care, treatment and rehabilitation of the needy disabled, elderly and MS patients in an effort to prevent further deterioration of their ailment and alleviate their suffering.
- Establishing, operating and supporting clinics and related facilities in order to provide medical and treatment services.
- Providing as much assistance as possible to needy victims of disasters such as earthquake, flood, fire, war and other unforeseen events.
- Organizing and coordinating volunteer groups to serve the patients in care of the charity and attracting donations.
- Compiling scientific and research information from similar charitable organization from inside the country and from abroad in an effort to improve the level of service.
- Establishing on the job training for the staff at various levels in order to improve quality of service and care.
- Improving overall physical, mental and psychological health of patients.
- Providing a safe and pleasant living environment for the elderly, disabled and MS patients.
- Promoting the charity within the country and internationally in an effort to attract donations and other types of support.