- You can keep any profit/income earned during your lifetime for yourself, your spouse or anyone else such as your child as you deem appropriate.
- You can include in the conveyance document a specific clause in favor of any person, even payment of specific amount in cash.
- You can designate the charity to conduct all funeral rites and ceremonies, such as purchase of gravesite, burial and funeral services, and rest assured that your wishes will be carried out in the best possible manner.
- You can seek guarantees from the charity to take care of your treatment and care during your old age.
- You can designate the charity as the recipient of all your monetary religious dues and obligations. For example, the profits from the sale of a particular property is donated for care of MS patients.