- The charity will address all your questions and concerns.
- All your documents will be reviewed by our experts in regard to transferability of the property in question.
- Your objectives and wishes for your donation will be given full consideration.
- Once the above steps have been completed, a “Conveyance Letter” will be prepared which will include all the conditions and commitments set out by both parties.
- Upon preliminary agreement and signing of a draft of the “Conveyance Letter”, documents will be sent for drafting of formal deed or power of attorney to a notary public office.
- Once all necessary inquiries in regard to the property, such as deed registration, tax, etc., have been completed, the title deed of the property which will include any and all conditions, will be transferred to the charity.
- All legal fees for this transfer will be borne by the charity and the donor is not obligated to make any payments.