- You can come to the Charity office and drop off any unwanted items such as clothing, houseware, medication, etc. and obtain a receipt from the person in charge of the office.
- Call 88826092 or 88495056-7 and provide a list of extra items you may have in your home or office. A representative from the charity presenting identification documents will come to the address provided and pick up the items.
- The charity will contact the donor/s by phone to inquire about the donor’s wish to donate items to the charity and will coordinate pick up. A representative from the charity presenting identification documents will come to the address provided and pick up the items.
- Lamb Sacrifice & Oblation
Anyone interested can donate their “Lamb Sacrifice” for Eid Al Adha to the charity. The Halal meat will be used in the charity’s kitchen or distributed among needy families. The same procedure will be followed for traditional “Lamb Sacrifice” as an oblation at other times of the year.
- Providing Daily Meals
You may undertake to make donations to cover the cost of breakfast, lunch or dinner for one or a number of patients by payment to the charity’s office.
- Covering Patient Expenses
In order to provide financial assistance for day-to-day expenses of patients, a donor can sponsor one or more patients for a set period of time while also establishing personal contact with the patient to track his/her physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Payment of Oblation for Special Occasions
The charity can accommodations for donations specially during occasions such as Eid Al Adha, Eid Al Fitr. Announcements in this regard will be made in advance of those occasions.
- Providing Needed Items:
Items that are in demand are divided into various categories. You can support the charity for provision of these items as a one-time donation or on an annual basis. Requited items include:
- Food items
- Medical equipment and pharmaceutical items
- Administrative/office equipment
- Ward furnishings
- Rehabilitation workshop equipment
- Donation of New & Used Articles:
You can donate all unwanted new or used items or articles in your home such as clothing, shoes, etc.to the charity. Whatever you do not need in your home will be of use in our facilities; they will be repaired and or sold and the funds generated will be used by the charity.
For more information and coordination for donation pick-up, please contact 88495056 or 88495057